Monday, October 12, 2009

Egads sofhaehroinsd sdlkflskdjf what?



Everyone says that having a puppy is like having a baby. Everyone says it. Everyone.

I believed them, I did. I mean, everyone says it, so it must be true. That's how Wikipedia works and it has never failed me. I believed them, it would be like having a baby, yes, okay, I can handle it.

It is like having a baby. She cries, pees, wakes up all night long, sleeps, bites, whines, poops, sleeps, and looks at you with the sweetest eyes you have ever seen. Then sleeps.

The crying is the worst part. When I say "crying" I mean "howling like a vicious banshee on the lonely northern expanse". In our kitchen. The neighbours don't need to sleep, right?

I wish I didn't have to go to work. Like, ever again. LOOK AT HER SMILING FACE:

1 Comment:

Shane Caldwell said...

dude, I'm really jealous. Can I have one?

 

blogger templates