Monday, September 7, 2009

La la la, la la la, la la laaa, la la la

Our neighbour Gary just brought us a bottle of wine for cutting his grass for him, and now I am a tad bit tipsy. You wouldn't believe the typing errors I am making.

We are thinking quite seriously about getting a dog. A vizsla. One of these ones specifically:


This breed is reportedly incredibly active, requiring at least 7 hours of good exercise a week. That works out to about an hour a day, for those of you with your fingers out. Since both Andrew and I are pretty active people, and we love being outside, this dog would be perfect for us.

I want one quite badly. We've been talking to a breeder who has a puppy available right now, so I guess we'll see if that pans out.

Wow, I'm really quite drunk. How embarrassing.

Anyway, that's what's been going on around here. I had a lovely long weekend. Yesterday was Andrew's birthday, I made him a beautiful chocolate/caramel tart with come dark chocolate ganache topping, it's pretty effing fabulous. It tastes rather like Cadbury cream eggs, which are a guilty pleasure of mine. No pictures though :( There were mini sparklers and everything.

I am supposed to be going for a run today. I should go sober up. Or something.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates