Saturday, November 8, 2008

Procrastination

I should be learning about the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex right now, so that I can pass my midterm on monday. But...I'm not. I was, but I have ADD and I cannot focus on boring metabolic processes for too long or my head explodes.

I've been spending a lot of time trying to be productive whilst not being productive. Mostly, I've been Christmas shopping.

For myself.

Le sigh, I am a horrible selfish bad student.

I digress. If I were to write to Santa this year, I would ask for the following:

This "serotonin molecule necklace - for happiness" by molecularmuse. I am in lust with it. I want it.

The "Blue Spiral Nesting Bowl Set" by KarinLorenc. I love her stuff and I realllly need some mixing bowls.

"Little Tear Shaped Oil Candle" by onewintrynight, because I am a pyro and it is beautiful.

I am a total geek, and therefore I absolutely love this "journal of the Alchemists" by JDFStudio1978.

I love this "yuu" sweater by joodito. She is incredibly talented.

This would definitely help with my undying fear of the dark, a "Sun and Moon Mason Jar Night Light" by GeekGear, a guy after my own heart.

Sense a trend? I'm trying to support some etsy artists this holiday season. If you're reading this, and you like me well enough to buy me a Christmas present (I would get you one), please check out my above wish list.

Alright, off to be the very picture of a studious individual.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates